Sunday, November 11, 2012

ONLY GOES UP FROM HERE

Dear readers,

I work over night.  When the morning comes, I get so sleepy but on Sundays I must go to church.  Some Sundays are harder to go to church after I worked all night, I do anyways because my God.  I have to hear the word. If I did not hear the word, I will be holding back from learning. 

This year has been a learning lesson for me.  I am really learning to let God be my core.  In this life of mine, things are going up.  My biggest dream is to be an arts administrator and run my dance company.  I am getting there. Recently, the world is just lining up for me.  I only can go up from here. 

It took a long while to really let it go to God.  When I did, WOW!  I know what you’re thinking. I thought the same thoughts about people putting their trust in God.  Everything was going so bad for me, I was wondering: Where is this God that people talk about?  Well, when nothing was going right for me, I searched for the Lord.  I accepted him as my Lord and savior. I learned about him in church and my own reading.  I am still growing in the word. 

As I grow, my life is getting a lined.  It only goes up from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment