Saturday, December 29, 2012

THE TIME IS NEAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqOqo50LS

As I look back on how time heals, I reflect back on how much that I have grown.  He has been gone for every it seems and I still think about him.  But, I never loosed myself.  I became a stronger version of me.  I learned how to lean on God even more.  I was reminded about a story in the Bible that tells about the birth of Issiah.  He was born on human action.  For his mother told his father, have sex with the maid and he he came out.  Issiah was a hassle to raise.  Fourteen years later Issac came, God was going to bless them anyways with a child but they lost patience.  Through this process, I have learned that I am loved by many.  I have learned not to act by fear when making decisions.  I have learned to be patient taking one day at a time.  Many people, they say that everything happened to him and i because we are not for each other.  However, I could not erase the fact that direct feeling when I meant him.  I knew than and I know now to take my time allowing to manifest on God's timing.  Until then, I pray for my love ones to trust my relationship with God and allow me to take time in my decision.  The time is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment